Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22

I know it's a little hard and fast with the rules, but I personally cannot let the birthday of Diane Lane go by. She graces one of the great cult rock films, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains, and I'm pretty sure that Jack White's a fan, too. (See the film, to see what I mean...) She also stars in another peripherally important film to me, Killshot, which was filmed in my old neck of the woods: Cape Girardeau, MO (well, ten percent, at least.) And her next film is Secretariat, which lensed in my current neck of the woods, so I'll have to watch it, even if it is another damn horse movie, but I have two good reasons to: Diane Lane, and the prospect of seeing my neighbors in crowd scenes.
BTW, Diane Lane - lovely lady. She's been married to a Highlander and a Goonie; how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment